středa 24. června 2009

rolling


It's quite a long time I don't write on this blog, but it's because after some shooting we made last week I've been for some days to Italy and I hadn't the time, so I apologize for the delay:)
Well, last week and exactly on the 18th of June we went to my Faculty in Jinonice (Humanities Studies) and we had the honour to record the interview with the Professor Miroslav Marcelli, Head of the chair of Electronic Culture+Semiotic at the Karlová Univerzita ( where I study), professor at the chair of Philosophy and sub-dean of the Faculty of Philosophy at the Ecumenical University in Bratislava, Slovakia. The meeting with him was very pleasant as usual, I think he's just a great philosopher and in fact he gave us many many good point of views. After we were reached by the street artist Damien Mitchell and his friend Mike Gisondi, who we will both interview next week, and we took the yellow metro B line from Jinonice to Naměsti Republiky and I recorded some footage of the metro travellers and of some signs with my videocamera. Hopefully Damien will also collaborate in this project making some art that I would like to animate, or what else, we will see.
The next monday, the 22nd of June we went again to my faculty in Jinonice to record the inteview with Cyril Říha, a researcher at the Center for Theoretical Study and lecturer at the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design and at the Faculty of Human studies of Charles University in Prague. His main interests are architecture and urbanism and I must say that his interview was pretty interesting. One thing was funny, when he said that if it takes you more than one hour to travel from a point to another, you cannot say that you're in a city. It's funny because on my mind came the example of Rome, the capital of Italy and my hometown where I lived for 26 years, where you cannot plan to make more than one thing per day, exactly because it takes you so much to get from one point to another. And it happens because Rome is completely disorganized, with and awful public transportation and with too much traffic (people prefers to take their cars and to stay in the queue rather than take public transportation).
Anyway I think I'll take many ideas from this interview.
Next shooting is scheduled for next sunday, when we'll interview my friend, advertiser and kind of street artist Wrabec (Michal Moravčik )-he comes from Bratislava in Slovakia and he lived many years in Prague and in Dresden,Germany-and my other friend and architect Jan Jarošek. I'm really curious what their answers will be!
Next week will be a very busy week of shooting and I'm happy for that. We are planning to interview the French artist Pascal Silondi, resident here in Prague, and my friend and graphic designer Polina S. Tikk. We will also go to shoot the tunnels in Prague, we'll go to a tram deposit and try to interview a driver...and many more stuff that I will report on this page.
So we're running and it sounds really good.
See you soon on this blog!!;)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat