pondělí 29. června 2009

the wall of fame

Today afternoon, my friend Wrabec went to my place in Letná to record the interview. It was the shortest interview I've ever made: 7 minutes. But I must admit that in a such tight time he told me things I was expecting to hear and that till now I didn't. He looks very deeply at the visual part of the city, and I really liked our talk.
Then me and Natryx moved to Jiřího z Poděbrad to meet Damien near the TV-Tower and he showed us the wall where he and other street artists paint/put their stuff. It was very interesting and he also told us some stories of that place. We made the interview on the sidewalk and it was quite interesting the noisy effect of the people walking through us while we were recording.
Příští stanice : Wednesday the 1st of July, an intensive day of filming and interviewing.

sound of the metro

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat